Amazon Ad

Monday, March 07, 2005

I have my high-res GIF drawings online

It isn't pretty, but I have my high-resolution (one pixel=6 inches) GIF drawings online at Graphic-Artist-2.com. You have to go to the directory, and they are all there, including the composite sheets. I realized that this was the quickest way to get the color GIFs available for download. These could easily be made into wargame pieces. The composite sheets are not in that form, but could easily be modified to have pieces in the form of "tents" (to fold in half). All my photoart is there, as well, in a different directory, including earlier versions of my first drawing. There should be Springsharp reports for everything on this blog (Dreadnought Cruisers), so that should be enough to prepare data sheets for a wargame. Sorry about things being slow, but I have been putting a good deal of time in the last few days into drawing, especially photoart.

No comments:

Amazon Context Links