Amazon Ad

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Graphic Artist 2

I am working on new content for Graphic-Artist2.com that shows the beginnings of the building programs for the Anglo-German naval race game that I played with my friend Cliff in 1971. I have many new drawings, such as the GB/CB/1907, GB/BB/1907 (Hibernia), GB/BB/1906, and GB/DL/1906. I will be incrementally added content over time, and should have some new pages ready, no later than the end of the weekend. The original artwork is all done as 8-bit palette GIF files to scale where one pixel equals 6 inches. That scale makes for a detailed and accurate drawing, although the size is too large to be feasible on the web. They have to be converted to JPEG, with the attending loss in detail, and resampled to thumbnail and larger picture as a popup. Anyway, that will be coming soon, perhaps as soon as the end of the evening, tonight.

No comments:

Amazon Context Links